Thursday, December 10, 2009

arithmetist

equation and algorithm do tickle my senses.  something about the "way of things" (or, "culture") fascinates me in continuum.  optics and medicine, astrophysics and molecular biology are all the same to me in the way of fascinate-interest.  i am not great at retention of hard fact or data but the intuitive nutrition i retain is intense; overwhelming.

whether geographic tectonic or geometric tetrahedral, anamorphosic or pythagorean - same fascinate {pronounced - fah sin it}.  i am equally enthralled by hypotenuse theorems and the quaint peripheral of anaglyphs.  i enjoy the rhythmic "why" of the aesthetic variable.  root or radical, it's empirical.  bereft of elucidation or enlightened by epipheral amalgamation it saturates my essence tickling a shine out of my brass rudiments.  a proffer of seasoned kitschens and garish subtleties in the lateral margarines.

give me a cake doppled with bentley flakes and i'll show you a gäng fervently awaiting reflections of the aftermath.  a fury of seamless consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment