Saturday, November 19, 2011

el hechicero

tonight i have made some good progress on my shared brews.  i continue to learn and i continue to breathe easier.  balance comes back to me.  and in that, i look to sharing it with those i am connected to; as well with anyone that feels to connect with me.

i feel what's important.  do i "know" it? - sure, it can be said that way too. 
either way, it is the "priority" -  my "actions" that i put my spells behind.  "importance" or what's "important" can exist while also being neglected.  it is in the priority or action that realizes the importance or value we place in life and it's stuffs.

all these years- the silver of my mirror has come to be made of binary scarps of toothed scrap and crumb.  it can seem so incredibly unlikely that our reflection can be as pure as we know it can be.
but more and more, and perhaps it's not something that, i have to come to know - rather, it is something i have to exercise.  it's been with me all this time, i've known it and felt it all this time.  and i feel it getting stronger all the time.  in each day and moment of my efforts and pains, my priority becomes more resilient and adaptive.
i feel the resonant burst of reciprocal gift, i know it is true.  not because i can test it and trust in a result but because i can feel the expanse by its product.

in my life up until the elevens, i had never known this kind of feeling.  i had imagined it, made scenario of it, animated the collections of those i've observed into dolls to play out the empathy.
and my own mind almost spilled that philter.  but i have been fortunate.
now my brow finally knows the burn of those limelights.

a bright glows wholly in me.  it grows now that i have accepted it fully.  never with condition, but now - fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment