Thursday, October 20, 2011

fight!

jacket - got
cleaning - more done
new phone - on the way
paintings - strokes continue 

lots to do, but progress- yes, there is that.  

additionally:
shoes - replacements needed soon. goal: one month to buy new same pair of pf-flyers in construction-paper red

pres. eyeglass frames (new with filled prescription) - expensive.  i've dragged my feet on this far too long.  they are important, i mean my eyes(ight).  goal is set to no later than mid-december.  there are some nice dark tortoiseshells that i've had my eyes on for some time. 

restring mandolin - slated for later on, a friend helped so now it's done.

practice my pillow fighting techniques.  rusty - need a nice trainer pillow.  but until i get one, i'll continue my stratas (like kata {form} but, you know - for pillow fighters).

[for dramatic fun]
the battle continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment