Saturday, October 15, 2011

well

we each have such great capability.  will we see it for ourselves in time?  how many of us do not?
i have just found out that one of my old-time friends in arizona is in need of assistance in quite possibly the greatest way.  not just in medical but in mental.  i have yet to find out the severity but i didn't think twice about helping.  and the reason i make a fine point about this is because, hmm - - in the past i might have let my financial or doubts of my own possible offerings get in the way, second guess me.

it is proof to myself of where i have been able to get my head to.  i didn't do it on my own - but i'm just generally glad of where my head is at now.

it's not just about friends or family - it's about sharing and having strong connections to anyone, especially one's own bonds or importances.  who you are is a radiant yield to all others.

i just hope i can contribute something substantial - more than what i'm imagining i can do at the moment.

i know i have the well to pull from though, and i have the bucket too.

No comments:

Post a Comment